The hall is available for hire. We also have a PA system and projector available , scroll down for details.
You can check the Calendar Page to see if the room is available.
Alterntatively fill out this form to make a booking:
The room for hire is 4.50m x 6.60m and the cost is £6 per hour.
Included in this price are:
- 50 x chairs
- 8 x tables 3ft x 3ft
- The use of the rest of the hall
- The use of the field
- 2 x toilets
- Recently refurbished kitchen including tea urn, cooker, fridge, microwave, 2 kettles, cutlery and good selection
- Good car parking
- Friendly booking secretary !
Rules for use of institute building facilities
- Room rent ( includes field ) £6.00 per hour .
- Room hire to be payable to The Silverdale Institute.
- Nothing can be stored in the building without permission.
- The room (s)must be left in a clean state for the next hirer.
- The kitchen must be left in a clean state for the next hirer.
- Keys are the responsibility of the user group or hirer and should not be used or given to anyone else.
- Make sure the lighting and heating are switched off and the
hall is locked.
- Regular user groups must have their own public liability insurance.
- If the keysafe is used to obtain the keys. the keys must be returnedto the safe as soon as the session has finished.
there will be a £15 charge for keys that are not returned.
Instructions will be sent out on receipt of completed booking
For rental from the Institute @ £30.00 per day:
PA system consists of
– 2 x 150w speakers & stands
– 3 wired handheld microphones
– 1 handheld radio mic
– 2 over ear radio mics
– all cables to connect
For rental @ £15.00 per day:
– Hitachi Ultra Short Throw projector 2200 lumens for displaying from a laptop.
We can provide someone to set up.