The hall is available for hire. We also have a PA system and projector available , scroll down for details.
The room for hire is 11.25m x 7.2m and the cost is £8 per hour up to a maximum of £120 per day.
Included in this price are:
- 50 x chairs
- Several tables
- The use of the rest of the hall
- The use of three event shelters (details) (more details)
- The use of the field
- Two standard toilets and one disabled toilet
- Recently refurbished kitchen including tea urn, cooker, fridge, microwave, 2 kettles, cutlery and good selection of crockery
- Good car parking
- Free WI-FI accessible throughout the hall and the field
- Friendly booking secretary !
The room will comfortably take around 70 people seated. Note that making a booking which includes use of the field does not normally grant exclusive access. It is still available for residents of the village to enjoy. Special arrangements can be made for larger events such as weddings if required.
How To Book
Please first check the Calendar Page to see if the room is available on the date you require.
If you wish to book the hall or field please either:
- Click on the "Make a Booking" button below.
- or complete this booking form and send it to email@example.com.
- Bookings can only be made by an adult.
- Room rent ( includes field ) £8.00 per hour . For other charges see the list in this document
- Room hire to be payable to The Silverdale Institute.
- Nothing can be stored in the building without permission.
- The room (s)must be left in a clean state for the next hirer.
- The kitchen must be left in a clean state for the next hirer.
- Any waste that will not fit in the council bins to be removed.
- Keys are the responsibility of the user group or hirer and should not be used or given to anyone else.
- Make sure the lighting is switched off, the heating is left in automatic mode, as described on the notice board, and the hall is locked. Automatic mode for the heating is indicated by the light on the heating control being blue.
- Regular user groups must have their own public liability insurance.
- Regular user groups which store their property in the hall or outbuildings need their own insurance for those items.
- If the keysafe is used to obtain the keys the keys must be returned to the safe as soon as the session has finished.There will be a £15 charge for keys that are not returned.
- Any damage must be paid for.
Rules for use of institute building facilities
These rules are a summary of the main points in the terms and conditions. In case of any difference between these rules and the the terms and conditions, the latter take precedence.
For rental from the Institute @ £30.00 per day:
PA system consists of
– 2 x 150w speakers & stands
– 3 wired handheld microphones
– 1 handheld radio mic
– 2 over ear radio mics
– all cables to connect
For rental @ £15.00 per day:
– Hitachi Ultra Short Throw projector 2200 lumens for displaying from a laptop.
We can provide someone to set up.